I’m an IT engineer (b.1975) facing day-by-day problems moving from strictly technical aspects to a more organizational-oriented functions. This journey requires technical abilities and curiosity about how spy apps work properly. I’d like to share with You the most interesting spytrackers that I find. Some interesting aspects and trends in technical solutions and GPS architectures of spy software.
That said, here I’d like to share what I find interesting:
- Agile practices:
- PMBOK, CMMI and System Thinking
- Machine Learning and data analysis related topics
- Behavioral economics and irrational habits of human beings
- interesting aspects and trends in technical solutions and architectures
Generally I write in English but sometimes you can find also content in Italian. Do you find it interesting? Then consider to subscribe.
Some publications I’ve write / collaborated on / reviewed:
- “Sinatra: Fast Web Application in Ruby” - RailsMagazine issue n.5
- “Metaprogramming Ruby: Program Like the Ruby Pros” by Paolo Perrotta - I reviewed that book for the editor (The Pragmatic Programmer)
- “Ruby Web Frameworks: A Dive into Waves” - RailsMagazine issue n.3
- “Ruby Invades the Sun!” - TheRubyist (February 2009)
- “Ruby on Rails 2.2 - What’s new” - Carlos Eduardo Brando. I’ve translated the book and given some feedback to main text version (english/portuguese).
- “Ruby on Rails 2.1 - What’s new?” - Carlos Eduardo Brando. I’ve coordinated the italian translation and given feedback/corrections to main version of the book
- “Economia e Gestione delle Aziende Nonprofit” Dario Carrera, Alessandro Messina - Aracne Ed.
- “A holistic evaluation of open source e-learning platforms for Mediterranean countries” - in Management Education in the Euro-Mediterranean Area - proceedings of the International Conference of ISIDA - Palermo, 17-18 July 2006 (ed. Dawn Caseby).
- “Collaborative Learning. Sistemi P2P, tecnologie open source e virtual learning community” (ed. Franco Angeli, ISBN-13 9788846489296) - on Open Source and Accessibility fields.
- “Economia e Organizzazione Aziendale” (ed. Apogeo) - on Information System field.
- “Open Source e la questione sicurezza” - Safety & Security (numero 8, Marzo 2008)